View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Granite Hills Golf Course - Lac du Bonnet, MB 
Site Admin

Post Granite Hills Golf Course - Lac du Bonnet, MB
Granite Hills Golf Course - 18 Holes (Semi-Private)
www.GraniteHills.ca
Map Directions below.
Cape Coppermine Rd.
Lac du Bonnet, MB

Tee Times: (204) 345-4653
Toll Free: 1-855-593-3306

Click the website link above for course fees or for more detailed course info.

Granite Hills Golf Course and Estates is located approximately 1 1/2 hours north east of Winnipeg (20 min. NE of Lac Du Bonnet off Cape Coppermine Rd.)

From Winnipeg take Hwy 59 north to Hwy 44. Proceed east on Hwy 44 to Hwy 11 and turn north to Lac du Bonnet, Manitoba. From Lac du Bonnet take PTH 313 east to PR 433 (Lee River Road) and follow the signs, approximately 14 KM to the golf course located on Cape Coppermine Road

Use the Google Map below to get directions to Granite Hills Golf Course from your location (click the "B" place marker and enter your address), zoom in or out, print maps, or even check out a satellite image view of Granite Hills Golf Course. Map below currently shows directions from Winnipeg to Granite Hills Golf Course:

View Larger Map

Please post a review of Granite Hills Golf Course by clicking the "Post Reply" button.

Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:14 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

The Province's newest and most highly anticipated golf course will finally open to the public this summer.

Granite Hills Golf Course is scheduled to open August 1, 2007

Thu May 10, 2007 11:05 am
Profile WWW
Birdie Member

It looks like it's going to be a beautiful golf course. The lake is a nice view which will border five of the holes. I can't wait!

http://www.granitehills.ca/courseinfo.html

Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:30 pm
Teeing Off

Post Re: Granite Hills Golf Course - Lac du Bonnet, MB
I played Granite Hills mid Sept.08 and without a doubt this is now the finest golf course in this province. The elevation, scenery, design and the condition already make this the place to play in Manitoba. The only bad news....could be very difficult for a mid to high handicap. I found that there were so many holes that required you to work the ball left or right off the tee. If you've got that 15-20 yard slice/fade bring lots of balls and patience. Even though it's a bit of a drive you have got to play it, or do what my buddy and I did....Pinawa in the morning, 20 minute drive to Granite for twilight, then play another 27 holes. Play it and bring your A game. Granite Hills was the highlight of my golf season, and will be yours to.

Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:16 pm
Teeing Off

Post Re: Granite Hills Golf Course - Lac du Bonnet, MB
i played this recently. a friend said it's best course in manitoba and i have to think that's he's absolutely correct (i haven't played all the courses here). much better than Pine Ridge (which i love)

canadian shield golf. awesome.

not really close to the town of Lac Du Bonnet. out in the middle of nowhere.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]