View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 The Price of PING G15 
Teeing Off

Post The Price of PING G15
The long awaited PING G15 Driver has just been released and golfers all around the world just can't wait to get their hands on this golf club. While most golfers would be willing to pay just about any price for this masterful golfing tool, you will be happy to know that there are ways to get this club at a discounted price.

There are various golfing stores that sell the G15 Driver at prices much lower than the regular US $350 price tag attached to it. Of course, the more popular sites that appear early on when searching for the golf club through search engines like Google and Yahoo are more reliable. It's much cheaper to buy the Ping G15 driver online, instead of a retail store such as Golfsmith or Golfmart. The reason is simply lower overhead costs for online retailers. Another good source for bargain golf clubs is eBay. There may not be many Ping G15's on there yet but in a couple weeks it will be flooded with auctions. Keep an eye out for them because you might be able to snag a deal.

But aren't eBay golf clubs mostly fake or damaged?

Are you worried that these low-priced clubs are cheaper because they are bootleg or damaged versions of the real PING Driver? It is true that some clubs are not genuine so it is very important to know who you are buying from. Many online retailers have been around for years and ONLY sell legitimate items. You can also do a background check on eBay sellers based on their feedback reputation.

Edit: Links removed by ForumAdmin

Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:15 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: The Price of PING G15
Welcome to the forum golfbuzzzz! I removed the links you added because they looked like spam.

YES, buying from reputable ebay sellers is always best.

Ask to see multiple pictures if they do not already appear and compare them to the real items on official websites.

When you receive the items, inspect them again and compare them to the real items on official websites.

ebay and PayPal have a Buyer protection policy so you can always file a claim if an item is not as described.

If anyone is interested here are some current PING G15 Driver ebay auctions.

Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:27 pm
Profile WWW
Teeing Off

Post Re: The Price of PING G15
I have a Ping driver but it is not the G15. I liked it pretty well especially in the beginning. The only thing I am not fond of is the 12 degree club face. It takes a decent amount of distance off my golf shot. Overall I have become a pretty big fan of Ping. Does anyone know if they make golf apparel?

Link removed by ForumAdmin

Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]